time flies

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 7, 2009

some down time....

This week Connor stayed home from school and it was ....entertaning. He has developed lots of new little habits that crack me up. For instance, holding all of your favorite toys at the same time all of the time... He literally gets frustrated when he cant pick up more things and do things while he has all of his cars in his hands. And you cant forget about "Horsey"...






He also has an affinity of hats....or anything than can pose for a hat!






I hope everyone can appreciate these pictures for these happy moments are mere special moments in our day to day routine because the "trerrible twos" are among us. He is usually the happiest toddler on the block if he is chowing down on green beans and noodles or feeding the ducks at the lake, but if its bedtime or time to walk through a store without buying everything in site, game over.

It took and hour and a half for Connorto finally stop screaming his head off and fall asleep last night. I know the neighbors probably wonder what the hell is going on over here. He has also stopped sleeping through the night! My favorite time of day is a goner....

oh well. i know it will pass, its just a matter of when. I dont know how much longer I can take the rolling on the floor of Walgreens "I WANT THE CARS!" tantrums
Love to all...


No comments: