time flies

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

talkative lil monkey

so.....
i have some time on my hands for once to tell everyone what has been going on with the lil guy!
Connor has always been a talkative little monkey as some of you may know, but man o man! he has started actually using words and putting 2 or three together at a time!!
My roommate has a dog (Connor's shadow) and whatever food falls behind Conn doesnt stay there long. Connor had thrown 2 animal crackers on the floor last week and I raced Kylie (the dog) to the cookies. I had yelled at Kylie trying to get her to NOT eat them but she beat me to one of them.
Connor quickly replied, "you're welcome Kylie!"
:)
such a smart boy......
He also has started counting to THREE! I am so proud of him.
Going to bed has also become a much easier task. Staying in bed all night is still an issue, but we're working on that. He will get cranky at about 8:30 and all you have to do is ask him is he wants to go night night.
He starts waving bye bye and gives kisses to anyone in the house! He is such a lover.
I hope everyone is well, and we love you all!!
Thanks for following!

No comments: