time flies

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Always getting into SOMETHING!




He is wanting to walk so bad! (and he is so close)
We had our 9 month check up today and I say "we" because we both ended up getting shots!! Connor had his regular shots and we had to get flu shots as well so thats always fun. He is 20lbs 2 oz and 29 in long!! We have to start brushing that mouth full of teeth and I found tonight that with baby toothpaste he doesnt want to stop brushing them!! Too bad my toothpaste isnt banana-apple flavored haha Anyways, his health is great. She just kept warning me that he will most likely be walking before 10 months. ugh. Now he is turning into a toddler. He is more and more fun EVERDAY! He talks up a storm and looooves being outside. I just take his walker outside and let him run crazy and I think if I let him he would stay out there all day long. Stay tuned I think we are going to the fair Saturday so hopefully fun pictures of his first fair trip will be up!! Love you all---

No comments: